Each owner (and their guests) must complete their online Raceday Health Screening in advance of arriving at the racecourse. Should you have any queries, please contact 045 445656 before the deadlines. If you fail to complete the health screening before the deadlines, unfortunately admission to the racecourse will not be possible.
1. If this is your first time completing the Raceday Health Screening, you must complete this two days before your race meeting e.g. the day of declarations
2. Download the app "IHRB - Racecourse Access" or visit www.ihrb.ie/screening (with Google Chrome)
3. Each person attending, the owner and any guest, should have their own health screening completed.
4. Each person should receive a confirmation text message to say your registration is being processed
5. After 6pm that evening, you should receive a text message with a barcode.
6. This barcode, along with your AIR card, is required to gain admission on the day.
7. Please check the date on the barcode you receive. It must be for the correct date you are racing.
8. Please call 045 445656 before the deadline to ensure any issues can be addressed.
1. If you have previously completed the online Raceday Health Screening, you must confirm your details the day before your raceday by 6pm, each time you are attending the races.
2. Log into the app "IHRB - Racecourse Access" or visit www.ihrb.ie/screening (use Google Chrome)
3. Select the race date you wish to attend, follow the steps and request the barcode.
5. You will receive your barcode for the meeting by text that evening or log back in to view your barcode.
6. Please check the date on the barcode you receive. It must be for the correct date you are racing.
7. Please call 045 445656 before the deadline to ensure any issues can be addressed.
Find Out More